We’re proud of our community’s work and happily present their artistry in our frequent exhibits. Stop by to see some of their amazing work.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel our upcoming Photography Exhibit that was to open on March 26. If you were going to submit pieces for this exhibit, we truly apologize for the inconvenience, but hope that you will continue to take amazing photos and submit them in next year’s show. Thanks for your understanding!
2020 exhibit and event schedule
- February 13–March 6, K-8 Exhibit
March 21, Annual Gala**POSTPONED** May 7-28, Sculptor’s Guild of Michigan Exhibit**CANCELLED** April 30–May 22, Joan Brace Exhibit at Library (Award Presentation on April 30)**CANCELLED**
- June 11–July 3, Lake Orion Paintings/Photos Exhibit (at A BeanToGo)
- July 4, O’ Say Can you See Art Fair, Clarkston
- July 23–August 14, Anything Goes Exhibit
- August 27–30, Dragon on the Lake
- September 10, October 2 – Portraits Exhibit
- September 26, Member/Artist Appreciation Event & Performance Art Exhibit (i.e., music, drama, poetry, dance)
- October 1–31, Pottery Display (Library)
- October 15–November 6, Club Create Exhibit
- November 19–December 19, Artist’s Holiday Market
- December 1–31, Guest Artist Wall at Library (Holiday-themed art)